Friday, June 29, 2012

Lovely animals

So, a little week ago I was in a zoo and snapped some awesome close-ups of some animals. It was a nice sunny day and I've always enjoyed seeing the different movements of them.

The first picture is taken of this sleeping beauty. It looks so soft and lovely, but I think it would've become quite mad with me if I woke it up.

I love the next picture and I think this precious bird was posing for me. I like the colours of its feathers and its lovely "hair".


The next picture is of the cutest monkeys! I love how they sit together and 2 of them are showing their teeth. I like the colours in this picture, with the grass and the water in the background.



Another monkey business, but I think this picture is great too. They're really caring for each other!


The last picture is of this turtle and though the turtle is neither cute nor pretty, I think this is a pretty cool picture.


No comments: