Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pretty little plants

Been a while since my last posting, but the weather has been kind of lousy lately. But today the weather was sunny and warm, so I grabbed my camera and hurried into the garden to take some pictures.
The first picture is taken 'inside' the branches of a little tree. I like how the light falls upon the leaves in the left side and the blurry background. It is taken with MF.


The next picture is also with MF and i sat right next to it, to make the focus right. I think it ended with a nice result and i like the round shapes in the picture.


My favorite thing about the next picture is the little string of spiderweb in the middle, which you can just see because of the light. Pictures is taken with MF.


The last photo is just a little flower, but I like the warmness in the flowers own colours and the clearness of the middle. Taken with MF.


2 comments:

Martz Pictures said...

Hey.. redigerer du dine billeder? og evt. i hvilket program? :)
Er vild med 2. sidste billede!

Nanna said...

Nej jeg gør bestemt intet ved dem, andet end lige sætte navn på :)
Tak - Jeg er vild med det der spindelvæv på det! xD